lBooks & Co respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects all users of our platform to do the same. As a platform connecting publishers, authors, and readers, we are committed to responding promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or shared on lBooks & Co’s platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated team with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit lBooks & Co to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the written communication to our designated copyright team.
Make sure to send your written to us to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, lBooks & Co will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the infringing material and may terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe upon the copyrights of others.
Please note that filing a DMCA notice in bad faith may result in legal consequences. If you are uncertain whether the material infringes your copyright or if it is subject to fair use protections, please seek legal advice before filing a notice.
This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy is subject to change without notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically for updates or changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.
lBooks & Co Team